About HosurBook online bus tickets to Hosur By Kallada Travels G4
Kallada Travels G4 takes you to the Hosur language is a Town and a municipality in Krishnagiri district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a taluk of Krishnagiri district. It is located about 40 kilometres south-east of Bangalore and 38 kilometres from Krishnagiri. Hosur is known for its expanding manufacturing industries and its pleasant climate.
The first Governor General of Independent India, Rajaji was born on 8 December 1878 in Thorapalli Village near Hosur (about 6 km from Hosur) in Salem District (now Krishnagiri District) of Tamil Nadu.
Hosur Kallada Travels G4 is famous for its hill temple whose presiding deity is Arul Migu Maragadhambal Samedha (along with) Sree Chandrachoodeshwarar (a name for Lord Shiva). There is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, known as Dakshina Tirupati, on a small hillock by the side of the highway, about 2 km from Hosur, towards Krishnagiri. Agaram Bala Murugan Temple on Rayakottah road (15 K.M), Pathakotta Venkataramana swamy temple on a hillock with a river and valley view on Krishnagiri road, about 12 km from hosur. Bandari Anjaneya temple at Hosur, Kottai Mariamman temple at Ram nagar, Venugopalasamy temple at Rayakottah road.
Around 80 kilometres from Hosur, is the Hogenakal Falls across the river Cauvery. Wild animals particularly elephants, can be spotted. 52 km from Hosur is Krishnagiri, the Mango capital of India and home to a large Fortress of Tipu Sultan. The Krishnagiri dam is a significant hydroelectric power source and is a tourist attraction as well.
Hosur Kallada Travels G4 has an excellent Golf course " Clover Greens " near Exide factory, on way to Sarjapur in an extent of 100 acres adjacent to Infosys New campus.
Kallada Travels G4 takes you to the Hosur which makes the happy journey.
About ChalakudyBook online bus tickets to Angamaly By Kallada Travels G4
Chalakudy Kallada Travels G4 is a town and a municipality in the Thrissur district in the state of Kerala, India.
Athirappilly is thirty kilometres from Chalakudy. NH47 passes through the town. This is the main route to Sabarimala via MC road — Angamaly ,Muvattupuzha to Kottayam.
The name "Chalakudy" is derived from the word "Shalakudy", meaning a place where sacrifices are made. The best season to visit Chalakudy is December to March and also in monsoon season. The town is also famous for it's ever increasing liquor demand, breaking market records every season.
Interesting places around Chalakudy
* Chalakudy River (half a kilometre from town, to the south on NH-47 highway); it has one of the highest fish diversities in kerala(second in the whole India)
* In Chalakudy, KANNAMPUZHA Temple - An Ancient Devi temple situated in the heart of the town.
* SRI VELUPPILLY DHARMASHAASTHA Temple - A famous Ayyappa Temple, Annanad, Chalakudy.
* CHALAKUDY SREE KRISHNA KSHETRHAM, Chalakudy.
* In Chalakudy, St. Mary's Forane Church(It's in south junction) - It is a pilgrimage centre.It has Grotto and Holy Land.(Lifesize tableau of biblical scenes in the life of Jesus Christ).
* Divine Retreat Centre, Muringoor. (Largest retreat in the world) (Meloor gramapanchayath) 2 km from Chalakudy town
* In Chalakudy, Korattymuthy's Marian Pilgrimage Travel Destination and Rosary Village at about 5 Kms. away.
* In Chalakudy, Dream World Water Theme Park (10 km east of Town; en route to the Athirappally water falls).
* In Chalakudy, Thumboormuzhy Check Dam & Garden (15 km east of Town; en route to the Athirappilly waterfalls).
* In Chalakudy, Oil palm Plantation (17 km from Town; en route to the Athirappilly waterfalls.
* In Chalakudy, Athirappilly Waterfalls (33 km east of Town).
* Ezhattumukham (7 km from Athirappilly; on the Angamaly route via Vettilappara bridge),20 km from chalakudy town(Muringoor-Ezhattumugham PWD road via Meloor, Poolany).
* In Chalakudy, Charpa Falls ( The enchanting but lesser known Charpa falls, which plunges on to the road during the monsoon, is a sight to watch and enjoy.) (31 km east of Town; after Athirappilly waterfalls).
* In Chalakudy, Vazhachal falls and Resorts (35 km east of Town; after Athirappilly waterfalls).
*In Chalakudy, Anakkayam ( About 37 km from Chalakudy on the Athirappilly route, Anakkayam means the "Elephant pit". It is noted for a lake with cool and placid waters. The place is a forest untouched by human encroachments and is a haven for those who wish to escape from concrete jungles. It attracts the visitor with its bubbling streams, natural rock formations and flora).
* In Chalakudy, Peringalkuthu Hydro Electric Project Dam (36 km from Town; in the direction of the Athirappilly water falls).
* In Chalakudy, Sholayar Dam Hydro Electric project.
* In Chalakudy, Parambikulam Wildlife Sanctuary.
* In Chalakudy, KINFRA Industrial Park, Konoor Road, Koratty
* Kannampuzha Temple,Chalakudy
* Sreedharamangalam Temple, Chalakudy.
* Marathompilli SreeKrishna Swami Temple, Chalakudy.
* Marathompilli SreeBharatha Swami Temple,Chalakudy.
* In Chalakudy, Chirangara Temple, Koratty
* In Chalakudy, Chittarickal Temple, Koratty
* In Chalakudy, St. Mary's church Koratty
* In Chalakudy, St. Antony's Church Perambra -Thrissur
* In Chalakudy, Fatima Matha Church Vellanchira
* In Chalakudy, Sree Subrahmanya swami temple, Poolany. It is famous for "Kavadiyattam" in February 1 week
* KOTHESWARAM Temple- An ancient SHIVA Temple in NAYARANGADY, 6km from chalakudy
*In Chalakudy, Mathama para -one big rock on the top of a hill in nayarangady
If you are inetersted in road drives, can use the road from chalakudy (State Highway 21) which leads to Pollachi via Valppara. This road passses through one of the thickest forest in India. the best enjoyable time is during end of monsoon, but make sure you have some big knifes to cut apart the trees which have fallen accross the roads.
The above places can be connected through Kallada Travels G4